QCELLS 385w Solar Panels
– Industry Leading output with Activ8 certified solar panels of 385W as standard
– Our solar panels have broken the 20% efficiency barrier, through Half Cell, Mono Perc, zero gap cell and N-Type Technology
– 25 years performance warranty as standard with Activ8 solar panels, along with a 12 year product warranty.
Solis Solar Inverter
– Max. efficiency 97.7%
– Super high frequency switching technology
– Intergrated Export Power Manager (EPM)
– Compact and lightweight
Eddi Hot Water Divert
— Rather than exporting it back to the grid, your Activ8 solar PV system becomes more efficient, with our intelligent eddi product diverting the power generated from your solar panels back to your hot water cylinder
– Graphical back-lit LCD screen you can use to set timers, and it comes with a fan-less cooling system
– 3 year warranty
– All-in-one enclosed AC connected battery system
– VPP Ready - Grid services and dynamic tariffs
– 10,000 cycles - x3 times average of leading brands
– Developed exclusively for Activ8 Solar Energies
When discussing your Solar PV system with one of our solar, we run through the grant amount relevant to your system size (Up to a max of €2,400). We have always and will continue to always give the amount of the grant off the price of your system, at the point of purchase. We then administer all grant work in Activ8 and retrospectively claim the grant back, in the months following installation.
This allows you to avail of the full grant amount up front, rather than waiting months and enduring the process alone.
This is a pilot scheme from SEAI and although we would love to have it forever, it’s impossible to say when the scheme will end or be downgraded. Therefore it is important to state that it is currently a pilot scheme and up for periodic review by the department.
You can heat your hot water cylinder by adding a Hot Water Divert to your solar PV system. This will allow you to redirect any excess electricity generated by your panels to your immersion and avoid sending the electricity back to the grid. This will help you maximise the efficiency of your system and generate up to 80% of your annual hot water needs.
As of 2022, the Irish government has announced that homeowners will be paid for the electricity they produce through their solar PV system and export to the grid. This microgeneration scheme will see the homeowner compensated for the electricity by their energy supplier. The rate and form of the *Clean Export Guarantee (CEG) payment (credit or rebate) will be decided upon by the energy provider. Learn more about Microgeneration from our partners SSE Airtricity here: Microgeneration FAQ | SSE Airticity
* The measured Clean Export Guarantee (CEG) is the government policy name for the export tariff that all energy suppliers will pay to customers for their solar electricity exported to the grid. The rates will be set by each supplier on a per kWh basis and is intended to reflect the value of the export to the grid. This means your actual export to the grid will be measured and you will be paid accordingly.
When you register your details with us, we will give you a call to organise an appointment with one of our solar consultants. If you decide to go ahead with solar upon our consultants visit, a technical survey will be conducted before any installation and you’ll be consulted by our installations team on available installation dates that suit you.
We work with some of Ireland's largest multionationals
Activ8 Customer Resource Centre
Learn more about your Activ8 solar panels
Learn how to effectively optimise the efficiency of your entire system and learn tips and tricks from Ireland’s solar experts.
Exclusive to Activ8 Solar Energies customers.
The best thing to do when researching your solar options is to talk to Ireland’s solar experts. 14,000+ installations.
Here since 2007.
Here to stay.